. .

First Aid Electric Shock

First Aid Electric Shock

This boy was watching TV with his mother when he accidentally hit an electric kettle with his leg. Oh no, he got an electric shock! Quick, call 911 and help the boy’s mother save him! Use your mouse and follow the in-game instrctions to rescue the boy!

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0.0/6 (0 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)

First Aid Electric Shock Screen Shots:

This is your Pre-game sidebar Sidebar and no widgets have been placed here, yet!

Click here to setup this sidebar!


200 Latest Games